Director of Partnerships and Special Projects 鈥?All Voting is Localblack wigs near me2
The Leadership Conference on Civil and Human Rights, a 501(c)(4) organization, is the country鈥檚 oldest and largest civil and human rights coalition of more than 200 national organizations. The Leadership Conference has coordinated national advocacy efforts on behalf of every major civil rights law since 1957. Learn more at www.civilrights.org. The Leadership Conference Education Fund, a 501(c)(3) organization, builds public will for federal policies that promote and protect civil and human rights in the United States. Founded in 1969 as the education and research arm of The Leadership Conference, The Education Fund鈥檚 campaigns inform, educate and empower local, state and national leaders to advance and protect civil and human rights and progressive change in the United States. To learn more about The Education Fund, visit www.civilrights.org/edfund.
All Voting is Local fights to eliminate needless and discriminatory barriers to voting before they happen, to build a democracy that works for us all. It is a collaborative campaign housed at The Leadership Conference Education Fund, in conjunction with the American Civil Liberties Union Foundation; the American Constitution Society; the Campaign Legal Center; and the Lawyers鈥?Committee for Civil Rights Under Law. For more information about All Voting is Local, visit https://allvotingislocal.org.
The Director of Partnerships and Special Projects is responsible for identifying and maintaining partnerships with new nonpartisan, nonprofit partners, and managing and executing inter-organizational projects and mobilizations related to voting. This is a term-limited position through April 2021.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify potential nonprofit partners, with a focus on newer nonpartisan organizations launched since 2016 that are focused on voting and election administration.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for new partners, ensuring consistency in team outreach, operations, and coordination with these partners.
- Working with the AVL team, in DC and across our states, identify projects that lend themselves to inter-organizational work on voting, including major legal research and analysis or other mobilization.
- Manage inter-organizational projects on voting, from identifying partners to setting up systems to track projects and metrics.
- Oversee legal research projects with partner organizations and/or pro bono attorneys, and conduct independent legal research and writing where appropriate.
- Coordinate with other The Leadership Conference staff who lead on voting, to identify opportunities to leverage work
- Manage legal interns, including mentoring and project assignment
- black wigs near me7
聽Skills and Qualifications:
- Past experience in voting rights or election protection preferred
- Political, organizing or campaign experience preferred
- Experience organizing and managing volunteers preferred
- Experience working with coalitions preferred
- Experience with tight deadlines and long hours, and the ability to manage multiple projects and competing priorities required
- A team player, with sound judgment, who thrives in a fast-paced collaborative environment, is a self-starter, can manage time efficiently, is flexible, and enjoys a good challenge required
- Strong public speaking skills preferred
- Ability to think creatively and find solutions quickly preferred
- Excellent written and oral communication skills preferred
- matthew mcconaughey wig1
Reports to: All Voting Is Local Campaign Director (located in Washington, DC).
Salary and Benefits:
This is a full-time, position with a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
To apply, e-mail resume, cover letter detailing your fit with the position鈥檚 responsibilities, and salary requirements to: black wigs near me5 with AVL Director of Partnerships and Special Projects in the subject line. Only applications submitted by email will be considered. We are looking to fill this position immediately. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.聽
The Leadership Conference and The Education Fund provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual expression and identity, veteran status, national origin, age or disability.